Thursday, June 19, 2014

Global Disaster Watch - daily natural disaster reports.

**To follow, without halt, one aim: There's the secret of success.**
Anna Pavlova

Bad weather kept me from updating yesterday and is keeping me to just posting the quakes right now. More storms on the way, but expecting a break between them for me to add to the update this afternoon. [UPDATE - Well, I blew it - After being awake half the night with violent storms and thunder, I ended up taking a nap and missing putting any more news on today's page.]


LARGEST QUAKES so far today -
5.1 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

Yesterday, 6/18/14 -
5.0 SOUTHWESTERN RYUKYU ISL., JAPAN

6/17/14 -
5.0 NIAS REGION, INDONESIA

6/16/14 -
5.3 IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
5.4 JAN MAYEN ISLAND REGION
5.4 NORTH OF PANAMA
5.6 NORTHERN ALASKA
5.0 GUATEMALA